Friday, June 14, 2013

Review: Nichido Multiple Stick

Hello my Lovies!

I am back wit another affordable make up review. Numerous Youtube Beauty gurus have been raving about this product and so I want to see and test it for myself. Last Wednesday, I managed to go to Watson's and visited Nichido counter. The beauty representative told me that this multiple stick is actually on 50% discount. Hmmm... Good deal! The real price of this baby costs at Php 188, I got mine for only Pp 94.

I got the shade Sunset Glow, it is a coral peach shade and as matte finish. The size of the product may be a bit expensive if you will be paying in full amount. Another shade is South Beach-- rosy pink color and has a gold shimmer in it. That shade somehow reminded me of ELF Blushes. Nichido claims that it is a multiple stick, you can use it a blush, eyeshadow and liptint. Well for me, this is only good as a blush.


Sharing with you my swatch of Sunset Glow in my hand:


Yes, it is pigmented and easy to blend so a little goes a long way. However, I have noticed, you need to set it with a translucent powder or pressed powder because if not, this may tend to be a big source of oiliness in your face.

When applied and blended:



PRO's:
  • very pigmented
  • affordable
  • easy to blend
  • does not have any funky smell
  • a bit dewy so it is not that dry
CON's:
  • very limited shade they only have 2 shades.
  • always set with powder as this may be oily 


Generally speaking, I still recommend this product. May you find this review helpful and have a great weekend my lovies!!
xoxo, Beautylash01

No comments:

Post a Comment