Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cleaning and Sanitizing your Make up Brushes

Hello Lovies!

It has been a week past since my last blog. Now, let me share with you I clean and sanitize my make up brushes without breaking my wallet. There are so many brush cleaners in the market from high end to affordable ones. But of course, if you are on a tight budget or let us say if you are practical like me; I would still prefer to clean my brushes in a traditional way.

Basically all you need are the following:

- Shampoo, soap (bar or liquid) or what I normally use is my body wash
- alcohol for sanitizing your make up brush after cleaning
- water
- clean towel

1. Dampen your used brush in a running water.


2. Pump a pea sized amount of your preferred cleaning agent. Swirl your brush until it produces a lather. If you will notice in this step, you will see the dirt (make up residue) slowly coming out as the lather changes its color. 


3. Rinse your brush thoroughly until the water is clean.


4. Now your brush is clean, place it in clean towel and spray some alcohol to sanitize it.


See, it is very simple. I hope you will find these steps helpful. Remember, being beautiful does not have to be very costly. Just be practical.

Here's a glimpse of my babies. Yeah, I need to bathe them now. ;D

My Face brushes:


My Eyeshadow brushes:


My Eyebrow and Eyeliner brushes (yeah, my spoolie is there)


Have a great week ahead my Lovies!!!
xoxo, Beautylash01

No comments:

Post a Comment