Sunday, June 23, 2013

Behind the Scene: Plum and Aqua Smokey Eyes

Hello everyone!

Almost MIA for the week. As a make up artist, it is really a fulfilling experience when you will do your relative's make up.

I am happy to share with you lovies some behind the scenes photos of my beautiful niece-- Roni.

Even without make up, she is absolutely stunning.


Products used:
Face: Maybelline Pore Eraser, Nichido Foundation, Sophie Martin concealer, ELF yellow corrector, BH cosmetics powder (contour palette).
Brows: Careline eyebrow pencil in brown
Eyes: MAC Painterly paint pot, Nichido Pencil in purple (base), Body shop baked eyeshadow in violet, Naked Palette 1 (blackest shade) to deepen the eyes, Nichido pencil in Aqua (lower lashline), Maybeline mascara, Nichido Pencil in Onyx.
Contouring: Benefit hoola bronzer, ELF Luminance 
Lips: Sophie Martin Lip stick in Natural shade and Nichido Lip liner in Rosette

To set the make up: I sprayed some of my D.I.Y. Mac setting spray

Tah da!!!! The fierce Roni!!!








Have a great one my lovies!!
xoxo, Beautylash01

No comments:

Post a Comment