Saturday, May 4, 2013

Review: Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

Hello their gorgeous friends! Pores, pores and pores. I have been in search for an affordable pore minimizer / primer for my everyday use. I just finished my Victoria's Secret Airbrush primer and I do not want to spend Php 1600 for Benefit Porefessional and it is over my budget. Yes, I am thrifty sometimes. :P

Now I came across this Maybelline Pore Eraser in PCX, Powerplant. I tested the product and immediately after a few seconds, I felt the smoothness in my skin. I immediately, check the ingredients and Silica is one of it, Silicone plays a big role in make up, it makes the skin less oily, more mattifyed and creates a good canvass. This baby also contains Cherry Extract, it is known for their antioxidant properties and definitely good for our skin too. No questions asked, I purchased the product. It is very affordable, it costs me Php 299 for a tube of 22 ml.

I believe, the weather we have right now in the Philippines would truly test the effect and longevity of this Pore Eraser. The humidity and scorching heat really melts our make-up.. (Agree??) Let me share with you the packaging of the product
The tube reminds me of Benefit Porefessional, it is lightweight and very handy. Wont actually consume much space in your make up bag or traincase.

Consistency wise, it comes in a gel-like / creamy texture (somewhere in between).

Pea-sized amount will go a long way. Apply it evenly on your clean face before applying your foundation. This will help your foundation-application much more easier since your skin will be smoother. I have pores in my face and let us test this product's claim to fame.

On the left side, pores are very visible. After applying the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser, it is lessens the pores and my skin was less oily.

Here is my photo when I used this product:


I applied my make up around 7AM and I took this photo around 12 noon with no retouch and I was under the scorching heat of the sun for 10 minutes hailing a cab.

I think this product is a good steal! Will I repurchase this product again? A big YES for me!!!! I just hope that this product will be a permanent one for Maybelline. :)

xoxo, Beautylash01

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Nijah for your comment. That is sad to hear. I am not sure if Maybelline only launched the product for Asian Market. But you may also try ELF primer they are good too. Thanks and stay fabulous!

      Delete
  2. are there any place selling this product? been dying to find any solution tp my pore prob... maybe I can try this and see if it works for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy! If you are from The Philippines, it is available to any Maybelline counters. :)

    ReplyDelete