Sunday, May 12, 2013

Fresh Everyday look using Urban Decay Naked Palette 2

Hello Lovies!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I am looking forward in sharing with you my latest go-to make up everyday. I have been loving my Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 because of the array of neutral colors that you can play around-- from office look to party look.

I am glad to show you guys my step by step eye make up look:

Make up and tools needed:

Urban Decay Naked Palette 2, ELF Translucent Powder, ELF  blush, Carmex, San San concealer, Nichido Foundation, Urban Decay Primer potion, Ever Bilena Mascara, Shu Uemura Curlur, Face Shop Eyebrow pencil, Shadow brush and Tapered Brush

1. Do your foundation and concealing routine. (you may check my previous blog on my concealing routine).

2. Go ahead and and shape your brows. (you may check my previous blog on how I do my eyebrows).

3. Prime your eyes using your eye primer. Gently pat it in and blend.


4. Once blended, gently pat in Bootycall all over the eyelids.



5. Using a tapered brush, pat some Tease on your crease. and gently blend it in a wind shield motion.



6. To define your eyes and create an illusion of fuller eyes, gently pat in Suspect at the outer V of your eyes. Remember, blending is the key for a gradient effect.



7. To fully open the eyes as well as to balance your eye make up, gently pat in your outer lower lash line using Suspect.


8. Highlight the inner corner of the eyes, using Half-baked.


9. Highlight your eyebrows using Foxy.





10. Apply a very thin line of liquid eyeliner or any liner of your choice.
11. Curl your lashes and apply mascara.

Here is the finish look of your Everyday make up using Naked Palette 2. This look is also good for office make-up.


I hope this simple eye make up tutorial would be very helpful for all your Lovies out there. You may go substitute this look using same shade of the eyeshadows I have used. Remember, blending is the key!

xoxo, Beautylash01








No comments:

Post a Comment