Saturday, October 5, 2013

Product Review: MAC Lady Danger Lipstick


This week has been a tough one for me. I think I need to reward myself with a new shade of lipstick from MAC that I think I dont have in my collection. To be inside a MAC store is like being a kid inside a candy shop.. I just love everything there.. There is this magnetic field that keeps attracting me to the lipstick rack... This gorgeous "Bright Coral-red" baby simply catches my eye.. Tried it and without any further hesitations... This MAC Lady Danger is coming home with me.. :D

My thoughts on this product:
It is a bold bright red orange lipstick with warm undertone and with matte finish. Leaning more on the red side than the orange. I have been loving MAC Lipstick because of the longevity and pigmentations--makes worth the amount of money you need to pay.

I tested the longevity of the product last night when I had dinner with friend. I ate a lot, and to my surprise the lipstick stays closely intact to my lips most likely about 5-6 hours and leaves a stain behind.

The consistency is not drying and not to creamy, no foul smell and flavor which is a big plus. The color coverage is so awesome and intense.

Heres a pic of me wearing MAC Lady Danger


xoxo, Beautylash01

FB: Beautylash01 by April Vida
Instagram: @aprilvida


No comments:

Post a Comment